Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spreading the Joy

I have been a Close to My Heart consultant for 5 years and I love it!  I love sharing my ideas, encouraging others, attending Corporate events, socializing and my discount - plus free items! 


Join our community of Consultants and start enjoying these rewards:
  • 22% base commission on product purchases and sales, with the potential to earn even more!  
  • Opportunity to make money doing what you love: crafting!
  • Flexibility to earn extra income while working your own hours.
  • New Consultant Kit full of product valued over $200!
  • $50 in Select Product Credit immediately upon sign-up.
  • Free Consultant website so your friends can shop with you online!
  • Opportunities for other exciting incentives, like trips, crafting products, and more!
For more information or to sign up - go HERE.  If you have questions this site can't answer or just want to talk, I'd love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I think you are the BEST consultant! Anyone that signs up under you will be lucky to have you as a couch and mentor. Thanks what you do for your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing work post and great ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

October Stamp of the Month

The October stamp of the month is called Christmas Tunes.  It's $17.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Only available during the month...