Friday, March 3, 2017

Dreamin' Big kit, Adventure is out there


Here is another CTMH kit that seems to be flowers - AGAIN!  And for those of you who have girls or love flowers above all else, it's a great kit.  But I know many of you have those other things - BOYS!  The flip side of this flowered paper is BUGS!  I love it!  I have all girls, but I don't want flowers on every page.  If the layout called for the flower paper, I flipped it over and used the bugs.   I am thrilled with this new addition to our print options.This kit is called Dreamin' Big but when I dug into it, it was all about exploring.  Maybe the idea was to explore the outdoor world.  But I explore new places.  And this paper pack worked better than I expected for my travels.  There are no traditional travel details in this kit.  But the embellishment pack has this great set of stickers that reads Adventure is out there.  How fabulous is that?  I used it on a page of us sight seeing in St. Augustine.  Again - I was pleased with the way the colors went with my pictures.  This layout is from the instructions in the kit.  I did flip the horizontal border from the juniper side to the colorful polka dot side because it has some red in it, which went with the red pirate sash.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Yes I do have those other things...BOYS! HAHAHA :) I am excited to get this kit and work with it. The bugs will be perfect and I love the colors. Thanks for sharing your ideas on how to use it, they help more than you know.

    ReplyDelete