Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  For me, it's a day to wear green, and laughingly pick on people who don't (I stopped pinching years ago).  One day, I'll make it to Savannah and watch them turn the river green, if they still do that.
In a tribute to the wearing o' the green, I'm introducing my April Bells & Whistles workshop.  It's a soccer page, complete with grass stains!
The workshop will be held on Friday, April 28, from 7PM until 9PM at my house.  Cost is $10, and you do need to RSVP so I will have a kit ready for  you.  If you would like a kit, but cannot attend, please let me know.  I create all the kits at the same time.
Credit where credit is due - this idea is from a Pinterest pin, from allicreate.blogspot.com.
This layout has a horizontal 5X7, for a team photo, two 4x6's (one horizontal, one vertical) one 4x4, and places for five 2x2 photos.  What?  You say you only see 3 small wells?  This kit comes with a 2X2 flip flap to go over one of the wells that you can see.  Soccer is one of those times where you may have to be at a distance from the action, and your subject can end up kind of small in the scheme of the picture.  If you don't have good distance photos, these small squares can always be filled with words, or soccer embellishments from your own stash.

1 comment: