Friday, September 7, 2018

September Bells & Whistles - School page

I have 7 of the Bells & Whistles kits for the September 21 workshop.  Yes, I am a terrible salesman - as this is once again from the archives. But it just goes to show, that when you like something - get it then, for you never know when you are going to need it, but you do know that you like it now!
This layout is designed to help you with those big things you get from school, that can be so hard to scrap.  The page on the left holds an 8X10 class photo or certificate.  The spaces on the left hold a 5X7 school portrait, and two 3X4 smaller photos - or they can be turned into journaling spots or more space to decorate, depending on what pictures or memorabilia you have. 
I post the workshops on Facebook, and before I got around to posting it here in the blog, this workshop filled up.  I hope showing it here can inspire your own page!

1 comment: