Monday, September 17, 2018

Free Halloween card

At the crop on Saturday, I worked on cards for the next card workshop.  My set of 3 included this Halloween card.

Than I realized my card workshop is scheduled for October 25 - too late for a Halloween card.  So instead of including this card in the workshop, I will be offering it for free at the next crop on October 20th.  The first 8 people to attend and claim a card, can have them!
If you would like to  make this from  your own stash - this is what I used:
Hello Pumpkin card stamp set and dies
Hello Pumpkin scrapbooking stamp set
Black ink
Nectarine ink
Pebble ink
Lemon ink
Marigold Shin-han marker
Golden Yellow Shin-han marker
Hello Pumpkin Paper
Nectarine cardstock
Cats & Bats cardstock (retired but in my inventory)
Orange sequins from the Prickly Pear sequins (retired)
adhesive
pop dots
card base

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you sat the cat on the pumpkin. Its a happy card and not scary card...hehe! I love the paper piecing at the bottom, very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete