Sunday, August 28, 2022

Toadally Awesome Shaker Card

 Hello!

Sometimes getting an idea from the brain onto paper doesn't translate as well as you would like.  But my Toadally Awesome shaker card still didn't turn out too bad.


The paper is from Backyard Bliss.  Both it and the frog stamp set are currently available.
I stamped, colored and cut out the frog, then cut it again using the wide stitch circle for shakers. I also cut another stitched circle from white cardstock.  I then glued the frog to the blue background (an older mix-in paper) and the edges to the white circle, lining them up first.
The next steps are:
  • Glue the clear shaker circle to the back of the white circle.
  • Line up and adhere the colored circle to your stamped outline.
  • Place the foam circle around the colored frog, leaving the top layer of paper on.
  • Fill with a few sequins or gems, then pull off the paper to reveal the sticky foam.
  • Add the clear top window.

I used these colors for the frog. 






1 comment:

  1. you make the cutest cards and are great at making shaker cards which I am not. It is Toadally cute!

    ReplyDelete