Sunday, September 4, 2022

Hawthorn Triple

 Hello!

Way back yonder, I made kits with the Hawthorn paper packs, and I had a decent amount of scraps leftover.  I constructed these 3 layouts from them.  There's nothing very difficult about the layouts.  I've included a few notes in case you would like to recreate them with your own papers.

The world is from Artisty, page 30, 10 3/4 top layer, 10 1/2 bottom layer.  Set it for real dial size.

The hexagon papers are the base pages in this one.

Used the new travel stencil pack for the EXPLORE and fussy cut it. The photos build from the bottom up, ladder style, stopping at the little strips in the middle of the page.  The brown square at the bottom is simply a fill strip, incase my pictures don't quite fit.  You can add another picture in the top left,or use it for a different title or journaling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment