Sunday, August 7, 2022

Bowling Fun

 Hi and howdy.

My most recent creation is this bowling layout.


I have the kit available for sale ($5), with the word FUN instead of BABES.  (I do have BABES available if it applies to your bowling photos.)  This layout does not use a lot of paper and is flexible for up to 9 photos.  All the pictures I had were horizontal, so the layout above worked for my photos.  You can drop the placement of the bottom strips, and use 6 vertical photos, plus one at the top.  My favorite photo positions for this layout use 9 pictures, like this layout from 2008.



It's 4 verticals and 4 trimmed horizontals, plus the round one at the top, which I really like.  It all depends on your photographs, but the layout is quite versatile.  


If you would like to make the kit from your own supplies, see below for more details.

Base pages - French Vanilla

Strips - (2) 1" Candid moments paper

        (2) 1/4" Candid moments paper

        (2) 1/4" Carolina cardstock 

Bowling pins - 4" white/sapphire, You are Here cartridge, page 44

Bowling bowl - 2" sundance/carolina, stamped in sapphire/sundance, You are Here cartridge, page 44

Strike up some Fun stamp set in sapphire, sundance and carolina.

Good Times was colored with Golden Yellow from the old Shin Han marker set.

Title is cut from sapphire.  Bowling- Harrington font 1.5" high

        FUN - Basic Cut 3" high.

Bitty sparkles


If you are using vertical photos, start the bottom strip at 1 1/2" from the bottom.  If all your photos are horizontal like mine, start at 2 3/4".  Or add even more photos and start where ever you like!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the little pic of the doggie cut in the circle at the top of the page, that is just perfect! Can I go scrap now?

    ReplyDelete