Sunday, August 14, 2022

#OptOutside

 Hello!

I've been working through some of my really old stash, incorporating them into kits.  The kraft wood grain paper and the bronze foil velum in this kit are very old.  The camping paper is from Wander Pack (2021).  I have the precut kit available for $10, or I've included some cutting tips below, so you can use your own really old stash too!


  • bronze foil stripes - 3/4" wide, 8" long (2) and 6" long (2)
  • blue stars - 1/2" x 12" (4) 
  • wide print - 4" wide, 12" long (1) and 6" long (1)
  • woodgrain kraft - 4"X6" and 3"X4"
  • #OptOutside 3/4"; bottom layer charcoal light side, top layer green glitter paper
    • You are Here cartridge, page 25
  • Boots 1 3/4", cut 2; bottom layer New England Ivy dark side, top layer charcoal light side
    • You are Here cartridge, page 35
  • banners
    • green glitter, 3/4 " x 1 1/2" 
    • yellow stripe, 1/2" x 2"
    • woodgrain kraft, 1/2" x 2 1/4" 
  • white paper - 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and 2" circles (3)
  • Adventure Badges stamp set (B1803, July-September 2022 catalog)
  • Strokes of an Artist (D1887, retired) for the mud tracks (any small splatter will do)
  • Expresso ink for stamping and edging
I used the mini staple gun to give the shoes laces. I tried to make a hemp string work but couldn't come up with a simple method I was happy with.  If you do, please show me what you did!


I also used gold sequins on my page, but they are no longer available, even in my kits.  Chances are you still have a few in your stash, a package of the loose gold sequins or something else you can make work. 


Double coloring this particular stamp set was very easy.  






3 comments:

  1. I have not done that kind of stamping in years, thanks for the tip and the reminder to play with ink and our stamps and use up our stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the video of how to accomplish the technique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have not used my cricut or cartridges in ages! Thanks for coming back! I have MISSED you!

    ReplyDelete