Sunday, November 25, 2018

Inner Elf - Scraplift



I would like to thank fellow CTMH consultant Andrea Sherman for her permission to scrap lift this layout for my own workshops.  I came across it on her blog (click her name to see her version) and wanted to recreate it!  Such a super CUTE page for your little elves, your mischievous Christmas side or some Elf on the Shelf antics!




You can recreate this yourself with a few simple items:
'Tis the Season paper pack
Candy Apple cardstock
New England Ivy cardstock
Gold glitter paper
Season of Joy Cricut cartridge
Or you can purchase a kit from me for $10. 
My sample above uses the snowflake pages from the 'Tis the season pack, but the kits will include two cardstock sheets with stamped snowflakes.


The red 'brick' paper is cut to the right size, but once you glue the gray brick overlay to the red brick paper, you will need to trim the four corners to match. Do all this, and then cut the 'chimney' where you want to divide it for the two pages.

Match up the elf feet anyway your like and pop the shoes on the legs with foam tape.


The kits include a sheet of Candy Apple or New England Ivy card stock (your choice) for matting your photos.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun page...I can't wait to get my layout done and pic's of us celebrating our inner elf!

    ReplyDelete