Monday, November 12, 2018

2018 Week 30

So I tried to practice what I preach this year - that spending a little time each week completing one double layout will get you 50 completed DLO's for the year and let you scrap all year long.

Blew it big time.

But sometimes reality isn't the same as theory. So my "little bit every week" theory is extremely flawed for anyone with an active life.  But I'm still going to work on getting 50 DLO's posted here for inspiration by the end of the year!  And I'm labeling them by week, even though I have played catchup - either in scrapping or in posting - this year.

This page uses a retired CTMH Thanksgiving set - the one with swans, and the Art Deco Cricut Cartridge.  I mean, how often do you get to put flappers on your scrap pages?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Oh Oh.....the flappers make the page!!! What a fun page and the paper...all works together PERFECT! I love the color combo, great job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete