Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Baby Animal Doodles - Penguin

I've been playing with the Baby Animal Doodles again and this is what I've come up with using the penguin.  All patterned papers are from my scrap pile.
I printed these words on the computer.  The red stripes are washi tape and I wrapped some of our silver thread around them.  The black penguin was embossed and I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut his white belly, 1/4" oval.
I used a snowflake die for the giant snowflake, words are printed from the computer and the snowflake paper is from 'Tis the Season. 
 
I saw something similar to this on Pinterest.  The sentiment is from a retired Christmas set.  These penguins were embossed with our new silver embossing powder and have silver glitter paper bellies.
 
The words were printed on the computer, and the paper is from 'Tis the Season.  Probably a better title for a snowman page, but there is a little snow on the background in the window.
 
I used the Watercolor Impressions stamp set in Pear and Lagoon for these colors with the little spots and words in Outdoor denim.  The sentiment is from an older CTMH penguin set and stamped before I used the texture paste.  I used our stencil papers to make a "ice cube" background from the Artbooking cartridge, then covered the watercolors with clear transparent texture paste before adding the penguins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment