Thursday, July 17, 2014

Living the Good Life


Items used:
Jubilee paper pack
Jubilee stamp (title)
Jubilee Assortment
Colonial White cardstock
Bohemian embellishments (retired)
Wooden assortment (retiring after July)
Brads

Here's how I did the twine:
Fold the twine in half, using brad to secure it.  The length needs to be about 2-3" longer than twice the distance you want to cover.

I used the stitching guide to line up the holes where I needed them.  For the left side, the holes are at 6", 8" and 10".  For the right side, it's centered over the square.
 
After attaching the twine with the brads, I flipped the page over and taped the tails down (regular old tape), pulling the ends one inch either way of the brad - so the brad at 10" has a taped tail at 11" and at 9" and so on.
 

I also added a couple of brads to the title.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing how you did the twine. I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete