Thursday, July 24, 2014

Leftovers

I've seen this tip around on other blogs, but don't remember exactly which one.  I took the leftover scraps after making all I could think of and made a couple more cards.  Start with a 1.25" square, and cut the rest of your paper into 1/2" strips.  Center the square and then start working your way around, pinwheel style.  Keep going until  your card is covered, then add your sentiment and other embellishments. 

Artiste Cartridge, page 63
B is for Baby (D1561)
I stamped and cut the saddle to match, and used Liquid Glass and bakers twine for the tail.



Made from Scratch (C1582)
Sunflowers from stash

1 comment:

  1. I need to make a bunch of these cards and use up leftovers. So very cute. THANKS for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

October Stamp of the Month

The October stamp of the month is called Christmas Tunes.  It's $17.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Only available during the month...