Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July Workshop

One of the things to do at Convention is swap cards.  I made 85 of the same cards, and swapped them with other consultants.




TIP:  For shading or stamping on a small cut - do the stamping while the paper is still attached to the Cricut mat.


 
I picked three cards I received at the swap to use as ideas for the July Workshop. The workshop will be on Thursday, July 24 , from 5:30pm until 7:30pm. Cost is $5.  Please RSVP, as I have 6 spaces available.  RSVP by leaving a comment to this post, contacting me via email or in person.

Thanks to fellow consultants Barbra Otten, Meredith Diatchun and Laura Ryan for their great ideas!

A little something extra for this workshop.  I have a few convention cards of mine leftover.  If you'd like one, bring me one of yours to swap!

1 comment: