Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Wish List

There are so many great new things in this Fall/Winter catalog.  And starting October 15, there are a few more goodies coming!  With the help of your family or friends, I think we can get some of these great items into your stocking this Christmas!
  • Step 1 - Send me your complete wish list (dream BIG!)
  • Step 2 - Give my email address to your friends and family when they ask "What would you like for Christmas?"
  • Step 3 - Enjoy the goodies on December 25th!
I will remove anything you order from your wish list, keeping it current.
I will help anyone wishing to purchase CTMH products as your Christmas gift decide on the best options.
I will wrap and deliver the gift to the giver.
I will keep what's in the box a SECRET!

As I will have your list, you don't need to share your wish list, unless you want to.  Just make sure they contact me before December 10, so Santa can arrive on time.



This Holiday catalog will be available online October 15 but you can get your copy at the October crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment