Monday, May 21, 2018

June Bells & Whistles

It's graduation season and vacation season and beach season and what am I inspired to create?
A pumpkin patch page!
Go figure.
I had fun creating this one, but it took me several days and several different trys!  I played with my new Cricut Air and the welding technique.
The title has a shadow and it's welded together.  You glue the letter down, then have just two pieces to put on your page.
The pumpkins are several layers: a fern background (welded as your base), a tangerine pumpkin, edged in sunset ink, then stamped with a design in sunset ink, then another detail layer in goldrush.
The pumpkins are from You are Here.  I grabbed the vine behind it off Cricut space, because I was travelling when I built the bottom border and don't have all my cartridges loaded yet.
The wagon is from Flower Market, cut at 4 1/2 ".  It has a little shading and stamping on it as well. The base layer is actually silver foil paper, so the center of the wheels are silver, even though they just look brown here.

If you order a kit from me, but are unable to attend the workshop, many times I will do the stamping for you.  This will not be one of those kits, because the stamps are not specific to the layout.  Just use any swirly, word, or detail stamp in your collection!
The middle section was designed to hold 8 horizontal pictures.  I figured most pumpkin patch pictures are horizontal, but when I went back through mine I found some of both.  Being open, the design allows for almost anything you want to do with your photos. The wagon does cut off some of the picture behind it, so your kit will include a B&T 4"x"6 to go there.
Here are a few samples of  how you can lay your pictures out.  The kit does not include white mats - I printed these pictures at home and that's just how they print out.

 
RSVP for your kit ($7) on Facebook or send me a message!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little photo bomber in the pictures the most :)

    Great layout.

    ReplyDelete