Tuesday, May 22, 2018

2018 Week 19



When I saw the CTMH May stamp of the month, this layout came into my head.  I've got some old supplies and some new ones in here, but you can use any stamp set you have that works for you - for your captured in a jar things.

I used regular black ink on the photos.  Don't smash too hard or the stamp slides and you get a smeared jar.  I let the ink dry overnight.  I tested the ink on the edges of some of the photos (stamped on the scraps) so I could test when it was dry and not take a chance on smudging my main pictures.
The blank jar could be used for journaling, but in my case, these are just a bunch of random leftover photos after I had scrapped the events.  I am going to stamp the sentiment "More precious than rubies" from the Inspired Words stamp set - I just haven't gotten it in yet.



2 comments: