Monday, May 14, 2018

2018 Week 17

 
The last of April was a FETCH weekend. Even with all the activity of hosting the event, I still get to scrap some.  This is my final layout for the 2017 Convention - which is good, because the next one is in 46 days!
For this layout I used some retired paper named Urban.  Not only was this the last of my convention photos, it was the last of this paper pack as well.
 
I used the You are Here cartridge for this layout.  The bottom border is neat, in that it automatically offsets the layers, so you have this cityscape with some depth - just choose two different papers when you go to cut it.  I used fit to length 6" for this, and used two sets on the bottom of each page. 
 
 
 
I also cut some smaller pieces as matching embellishments (the compass and map). 2" (maybe?).

1 comment:

  1. such a fun layout. The only thing that would have made this better if I was in those pictures with you guys :) LOL

    ReplyDelete