Friday, April 6, 2018

Yo ho ho and a Bottle of Rum!

I had a scrap of paper floating on my desk for months with the recipe for the sweet sauce I like to use on bread pudding.  As I was working with the Gimme Some Sugar papers - I thought they would work great for recipe cards.  But as I typed up this recipe, the Rum Sauce just called for some pirate action!  The stamp is from a retired birthday set and the papers are from the retired Jack pack.  Not only do you get to see my cute 6X6 card, you also get my recipe!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the Recipe Card and the Recipe. What an especially fun way to show off the Recipe!! I remember the days when we used to do the recipe 6x6 swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was linked here from the bulletin boards - I love your recipe card!!! Yes, Rum and Pirates go very well together! Thank you for the recipe, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the card and the great rum recipe! Thanks! Arrgh...you are great!

    ReplyDelete