Monday, January 15, 2018

Match Box Magic

My new year's resolution is to clean all the clutter spots in my house - the drawers, under the cabinets and beds, closets.  While working on this project, I've come across a pile of stray bobby pins.  They just happen to fit in a matchbox.  To separate it from the real matches, I simply covered it with a piece of pretty paper from my scrap basket.  It would be easy to add to the box with a little ribbon or embellishments, but as this will go back into a drawer in my bathroom, I thought they just might get knocked off.  If you want a little more oomph, a stamped image would work too.
The paper size for my match box was 2" x 4.5".  I put tape on the whole box, then wrapped it with the paper, adding a little more tape where the paper overlapped.  Such a simple way to bring my love of scrapbook paper into other areas.  And a pretty way to wrangle up the bobby pins.

1 comment: