Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018 Week 2

This weekend I pretty much stayed in my scrap room, working and organizing.  I put pictures on 8 pre-done layouts.  The one I chose for my goal was another of the Chelsea kit layouts.  The pictures are from our anniversary trip to Atlanta this past October.  The photos below were taken before I did the journaling.  That was only 3 months ago, and I still had to look up the name of the B&B we stayed at!


 
The flower under the brick chimney photo is a leftover for the Love Letters January special.  I was pretty please with the title; it's from the new You Are Here cricut cartridge.  I stamped the background with the leaves (in emerald and fern inks) from the Chelsea Gardens - Cardmaking stamp set. The paper is pewter and I used the same color ink to dab at the bottom of the words for an added touch.
 
 
 

2 comments: