Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Week 1

I've been saying for a while now, you can get so many memories recorded if you just do one double layout per week - 50 layouts at an average of 6 pictures = 300 pictures!
This year - I'm going to practice what I preach and do one layout per week; no catchup, no get ahead.  If I do more than one layout, great!  But I'm going to do one layout per week, no matter how many I did last week and no matter how busy I get.  Priorities, right?
I would like to note that I am an empty nester now - so I get to put scrapbooking ahead of band, chess, soccer or dance as well as laundry and dishes. LOL.
And I'm posting my layouts here for accountability.
My first layout is from the new Chelsea Gardens paper, and as luck would have it, I had Huntsville Botanical Garden photos to go on it!  I did add an additional 4 photos.  Can you spot them?
The photo quality of this layout is a little under par this time.  Usually I take them outside for natural lighting, but when it's 8 degrees outside, I'll deal with a few shadows.
Happy scrapping in 2018!

1 comment: