Monday, October 2, 2017

Cats & Bats

Kits!  I love kits.  As a consultant, I spend a fair amount of my scrapbook time creating new original (or mostly original) layout designs for my fellow scrappers.  But kits are the reason I fell in love with CTMH and they remain my favorite thing. It's just so easy!  I did the Cats & Bats layouts this Labor Day and the card kit called Joyful Tidings.  Let me tell you - the scrapbook pages are easy.  If you are looking for something more detailed - try the card kits.  They are fun but definitely take longer.  Just depends on what you are up for.
My favorite layout of the Cats & Bats is this one.  That panel on the right hand page, with the journal spot on top, picture in the middle and color at the bottom is just so cool! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment