Sunday, October 22, 2017

October Bells & Whistles - BFF

The October Bells & Whistles workshop is Friday, October 27, 7:00 - 9:00PM at my house.  Cost is $10; there are 10 spots available in total.
This is not an overly complicated layout but it will showcase six photos; 3 horizontal and 3 vertical 4"x6" pictures.  You can quite easily change a couple of these for 4"X4"s.  
 
This panel is stamped.
 
This layout uses:
Red enamel hearts, retired
Art Philosophy cartridge (retired but in my inventory)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am arranging plans now to make my way out for a newbie visit. Besides the basics, is there anything you recommend we bring? Thanks, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of these pages. Has lots of pictures which I love. Thanks for the inspiration...I so love it and need it!

    ReplyDelete