Friday, September 22, 2017

September Bells & Whistles


I loved the baby layout on page 55 of the annual inspirations.  But I don't need a baby layout. So I changed it up to Remember - now it can be used for any party or celebration.  The left page is straight out of the idea book; the right page is from a Pintrest item from songofmyheartstampers.typepad.com called Dragonfly Dreams. 
This Bells & Whistles class is on September 29; cost is $10. 
This one is really a Bells & Whistles.  We stamp, splatter with water colors, sew, use Cricut Cuts - and building the string on the bunch of balloons was a challenge for me, but I came up with a way.  I cut all the strings the same length, then tied a ribbon around the base.  This is glued down with liquid glass.  The I attached the string to the balloons with foam tape - sandwiching the string between the foam tape and the balloon die cut.  Due to the nature of the products, this lets me slide the balloon up and down the string and position it where I want.  When I was happy I stuck it down.  That wonky pink balloon you see is because it's not stuck down yet - waiting on the picture first.
And a note on the Remember - this is cut from the new You are Here cartridge - then I daubed some Juniper ink on the bottom half.  Love that look!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic layout! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the tips and tricks. I an anxious to have this layout with pictures on it in my scrapbook!!!

    ReplyDelete