Monday, January 30, 2017

Quick and Easy Layout



CTMH has had quick and easy precut cards for a while now.  In the latest catalog, they have introduced  Cut Above scrapbooking layouts for $15.  This kit includes all the stuff you need to create this layout.  I loved the B&T paper for they have for the background and that is why I got this kit.  Anyone can do this kit; it was designed for the beginning or even non-scrapper.  You don't cut the papers, you punch them out, tape them down and add stickers.  And you still end up with this super cute page.  My baby is 19, but I didn't start scrapping until she was 6.  I have pulled pictures from the old photo albums and scrap them when the right layout comes along.

 
 
The kit comes with two page protectors for this double layout - as well as two divided pocket page protectors and 12 4x6 Picture My Life pocket cards. This is another super simple and fast way to get your photos where you can enjoy them - with journaling!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I never even noticed this! It is so cute :) Good sales pitch because I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete