Friday, January 27, 2017

Hello Lovely kit, Casa de Suenos

I used the last kit layout from the Hello Lovely kit to showcase the lovely bed and breakfast we stayed at in St. Augustine, Casa de Suenos.  I always take pictures of the room, including the bathroom and the room number, in this case, the room name.  I love the little plastic sticky embellishments that came with this kit - here your can see the hearts.  They are a matt gold color and quite thin so there is no bulk on the pages.

 

If you follow the instructions and do all the kit pages and cards, you don't have a lot of extras to work with.  I love this, as I have a huge stash of papers.  I feel good when I use up a kit.  If you like to stretch your papers, you can use cardstock as your bases instead of the B&T papers, as two of the layouts suggest.  Consider adding the coordinating cardstock pack if  you like this option.

No comments:

Post a Comment