Monday, January 23, 2017

Hello Lovely Kit, Bok Towers Layout

 
This month I've been working with the Hello Lovely kit.  When looking through the catalog, this is the paper pack to go with your wedding photos.  Lots of pinks and greens and flowers.
 

I do not have wedding photos to scrap.   I have travel photos that need scrapping.  So how did I use this kit to that end?
 
We (I) like to tour gardens when we go places, as well as the Huntsville Botanical Gardens locally.  In October we visited the Bok Tower Gardens, a lovely place in South Wales, Florida.  The towers themselves are actually from pink and green stone.  It always amazes me how the colors of the CTMH packs manage to go with my pictures. 
 
 

This layout is one from the kit.  I adjusted the pictures sizes a little to accommodate my brochures.  The kit instructions include this layout plus two others.  There are no stamping instructions in these kits for the layouts - just quick and easy paper cutting and embellishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment