Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy Place

For the second layout directions from the Regatta Workshop Your Way, I kept pretty close to the sample.  No pictures for this layout yet, but I have them planned!  We are going on a cruise for Mike's 50th birthday and this layout looks like the perfect fit for some of the landscape (or waterscape) photos I know I'll be taking. 

I love it when I can use up my supplies right when I buy them.  I only have so much storage space and if I'm using my papers then I don't feel guilty for buying more!  Plus the cruise pictures will get into an album much faster with this completed layout.

A thin line of liquid glass is great for holding down the gold and white ribbon.  These instruction sets help you place your embellishments in nice groupings.   It's also nice flat clusters for your scrapbooks.

1 comment:

  1. So nice that you have a plan for your completed pages. Your pic's will work great. Very pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete