Monday, June 10, 2019

Colorful Chameleon


Card workshop for this Thursday includes this colorful chameleon. 
I used paper from the Mix-in paper pack, stamped it in bright colors using the timeless textures stamp set, the stamped and cut the chameleon.  The leaves are cut from the Flower market cartridge, the paper is from I heart Us paper pack, and the background if from the Defining You stamp set.  When I created this post, all the links work even the I heart Us paper pack.  Officially , it was retired as of April 30, but you could find it in the Going Soon! section where the remaining inventory of retired items linger until depleted!


2 comments:

  1. I love how you made him so colorful...very nice card, nice touches to the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Deck services

    ReplyDelete