Monday, April 10, 2017

What is a Crop?

What is a crop?  Just a time set aside for a group of women to get together, socialize and scrapbook. The crop is open from 9am until 9pm or anytime in between that works for you. You will have table space, access to my Cricut and cartridges, my stamps (over 250) and the whole range of CTMH ink pads.  Bring your own stash and work on whatever paper project you have going.  We are a small group, always looking for others that share our passion.  Come find a friend, or bring  your own buddy, all are welcome.

Cost of the crop is $5 or free if you place a $10 or greater order.  Lunch, dinner and drinks are provided.  While I am a Close to My Heart consultant, whatever products  you have in your stash are welcome.  There is always the chance that you will use up what you do have and eventually need something I sell!

I hold a monthly open crop at my house, with plenty of space for YOU!  I'm located in Madison, Alabama, please contact me for the address at decoratingdays@gmail.com

April's crop is Saturday, April 22.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful site! Looks like so much fun! I am looking forward to when I can sit in that space and scrap with you! :)

    ReplyDelete