Saturday, October 1, 2016

Free Scrapbooking Products for sending me to Thailand!


My big news of the month is that I REALLY want to go to Thailand.  On an all expense paid vacation.  Courtesy of Close to My Heart.  Each year, Close to My Heart offers an incentive trip to all consultants.  Earn enough points between October 1st and September 30th, and you get to go!




I get points by attending Convention, signing up new consultants and sales. But it takes a LOT of sales to earn these trips.  I have not come close in the past, but I am going to give it my best try this year, because it’s Thailand!!


The trip is an incentive for me.  As an incentive for you to help me, I am offering an additional $20 worth of free hostess credits when you hold a party between October 1, 2016 and  September 30, 2017.


One little catch for the extra credits—you need to reserve your date in the month of October.  You can hold an in home, online or Face Book party any day between October 1, 2016 and September 30, 2017, but you must reserve the party date in the month of October 2016 to get the extra free credits.

I realize plans can change overnight.  If you book far in advance and as the date gets closer, something causes your plans to change, you are free to adjust your date.  If you cancel then rebook after October, the offer ends with the cancellation.

This is an offer from me exclusively, as an independent CTMH consultant, and is not available from all consultants.

 

1 comment: