Friday, December 26, 2014

New Year New Faces

I hope your Christmas holiday was wonderful! Mine was a whirlwind of activity and I'm keeping up the excitment by scrapping my Christmas photos and getting ready for the new year.  Are you making any resolutions? 

With this new year I would like to entice you to bring a new face with you to the first crop of the year, on January 17th.  If you bring a friend to the crop, I will add a stamp set OR two ink pads to your next $35 (or more) order!  If you friend orders at the crop, I will do the same for her!


 
Well, my picture really has nothing to do with my blog, but it's pretty!  It's a water lily at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens.
 
There is still time this year to take advantage of the Deal of the Decade. 


 

With a qualifying purchase of $50 during the month of December, you will be eligible to purchase ANY C- or D-size stamps from the Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 idea book for only $10. That’s up to $7.95 of savings on a single stamp set! Plus, once you achieve the qualifying order total, there is no limit to the number of eligible stamp sets you can purchase at this discounted price. Remember, a purchase of $50 will also qualify you to receive the December Stamp of the Month for only $5, so if you purchase both the discounted Stamp of the Month and additional stamps at this special campaign pricing your savings will compound! It is truly the deal of the decade.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you see lots and lots of new faces.😀😁😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to see my face at least one time this year :)

      Delete