Monday, November 3, 2014

It's the Little Things

November's Stamp of the Month is called It's the little things.  You can purchase it for $17.95 or get it for just $5.00 when you place a $50.00 order.  I used it and the Brushed paper pack to create this layout.

One day I might actually get my pictures to turn out right!  These colors are actually the new Canary and Pixie, with Topiary.  For the flowers, I stamped the round circles of the SOTM, then rotated the stamp slightly and re-stamped (with fresh ink, not second generation).

1 comment:

  1. That's a bright and happy double layout..I like it very much. Very good use of your new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

October Stamp of the Month

The October stamp of the month is called Christmas Tunes.  It's $17.95 or only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Only available during the month...