Thursday, October 23, 2014

Recipe Swap and Free Shimmer Trim

It's time to start cooking all those fabulous home recipes. We all like those tried and true dishes, so how about sharing how it's made?  During the month of November, I am hosting a recipe swap.  Anyone may participate. 

Rules:
     *You have 2 weeks, until Nov. 6 to post your commitment to participate, either here or on the Facebook post.
     *On November 7, I will post here and on Facebook how many people are participating.  You have 2 weeks, until Nov. 20th to complete a recipe card for each participant.  Recipe cards should be 6"X6" square.  You can use the same recipe and design for everyone.
     *During the next 7 days, by Thanksgiving, have your cards make their way to me, either hand delivery or by post.  If you are participating long distance, please send matching postage with your cards, to cover the return trip.
    *I will spend the next 7 days after Thanksgiving, distributing the recipe 'books' to you.

This is my sample, but I haven't settled on which recipe I'm going to use in the swap.

 
With this swap, I'm going to give away a roll of shimmer trim.  While not required to participate, if you use CTMH product on your cards, your name will go into the pot!  The winner will receive their prize with their recipe 'book'.

3 comments: