Monday, April 28, 2014

Color Dare #91

I love this coral color in the Ariana kit.  To incorporate the additional color for the Color My Heart Dare of the week, I stamped the title in Outdoor Denim, with the Vogue Alphabet (E1026).  One of the greatest things about the CTMH stamp sets is that they are clear and you can see through them for proper placement.  That feature lets you hook this script up for a connected title.


The zip strips in this one add great dimension.  I lucked up with the background in the diagonally cut picture.  The triangle piece I cut from the left side could be flipped and added to the right side, letting me put the zip strip at a greater angle.


The Ariana green in this pack is a great match for the greens of spring, letting the colors from your page co-ordinate with background colors in your pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pages! I love the angled bits and the use of the zip strips. A great way to make the most of the paper pack. Thanks for taking this week's Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this layout! The colors match the pictures so well, and what a beautiful girl you have there! So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete