Sunday, February 2, 2014

Skylark

I finally got some time to scrap this weekend!  I used up my Skylark kit, first with the main kit double layout (not pictured).  Instead of the second layout in the instruction guide, I went with the this one.  I really liked the entire decorated page and wanted to show case it.








I will add one vertical and one horizontal picture the right page, leaving most of the cool printed features in the open for viewing.


See other great Skylark ideas at the Color My Heart site.

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I have copied it into my "so want to do this later" file. Thanks for linking up to Color My Heart with this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like how the patterned paper "flows" between the two pages. Thanks for taking the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete