Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Color Dare #53

Some colors you love, some you don't.  Purple's not on my favorites list, but this combo turned out better than I thought.  That's one of the great things about the color dares.  They can get you out of your normal color box.




I used old paper packs on this one, but a new stamp set - Stitch Wonder (C1564 $13.95).  A little glitz and some stamped color ready seam binding ribbon.  I'm trying to keep my 'Love you' cards very flat, as they usually go to my daughter at camp.  Check out the other cards, or show off your own at Color My Heart.  New dares are posted on Fridays.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Dawn! I love how the stamped overlock stiched seam binding coordinates with the quilt block images--great tie in. Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. We look forward to seeing more of your creations soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that combination of papers and stamps. It's really cute the way you stamped on the seam binding! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete