Monday, May 13, 2019

Into the Wild

My favorite kit of the new seasonal catalog is into the Wild.  I love the blues, greens and grays in this set!  This layout is one of the 3 included in the Workshop Your Way guide.  It's designed for four 4"x4" photos, but wouldn't be too hard to modify to 4-5 4"x6" photos and another small one added to the LARGE journaling block, which is probably what I'll do with some of that space. 
 
You can't tell it from this picture, but I stitched (with a sewing machine) the top of the explore banner.  The papers are from the cutting sheet, and come with little printed stitch marks.  When I glued the two wooden triangles down, I used liquid glass, but only on the right side, so I could slide photos in when I find the right ones.
Have you noticed the new tip (sold separately) for our liquid glass bottles?  It gives you a superfine point, and a clog free tip - just make sure the metal wire slides into the tip when you close it!

1 comment: