- The workshop is Friday, June 30, from 7PM until 9PM in my scrap room.
- Please RSVP by June 21st.
- The sailboat is from the Flower Market cartridge, the papers are from the Rustic Home Fundamentals paper pack and Juniper cardstock (which is on sale through the end of the month - 25% off!) I also use some Whimsy Fundamentals paper (that center strip). While it's not officially scheduled to retired until the end of July, it has sold out and will not be coming back. So if you are duplicating this at home, grab some from your stash, or another coordinating print, or just stick with the Juniper cardstock.
- The stamp sets are This & That, Charming Cascades, and the small boats are from the retired Tommy workshop.
- The sequins are from No Worries.
I have left the title open on this one, and there are several options for the THIS phrase in the stamp set (see below).
This would work great for any little boy pages, lake photos, even a birthday (Sailing through time). Smooth Sailing - for a road trip, a gathering that went well, a retirement party, graduation day, Relax for beach pages, hammock, sightseeing photos near the water, sunset photos.
Phrases that play on the sail boat - Sail Away, How 'boat that (yeah a little cheesy), Cast Off, On an Adventure, Wind and Water, Sink or Swim, Ahoy Sailor, Schooner or Later (we all turn 30), Don't (or Do) Rock the Boat, Sailing through June (or a destination or event), This was a Breeze, Breezing Through. There are stars on the pages as well, which could be capitalized on - Starry Night, My Super Star, My Shining Star (lots of smiling/laughing faces). Your own pictures could inspire more titles - but it's not limited to just being on a sail boat!