Saturday, December 3, 2016

What I want for Christmas...

Merry Christmas!   Do you have a CTMH Christmas Wish List?  As your consultant, I'd love to help put those items under your tree!


The steps to do this:


1st - Share my information with your family!  You are my only advertisement, and they have to know where to find me, in order to surprise you!


2nd - Make a list!  You can give this list to your family or you can give it to me.  I just need a product number and a short description.  I like the description because occasionally numbers get transposed and I want to ensure it's what you really wanted.


3rd - They buy a gift!  Either a particular item from your list or they can give me a dollar amount and I can fill it from your list.  (I also issue gift certificates.)


4th  - I wrap and deliver the wrapped gift to the buyer (local deliveries - Madison, Huntsville, Harvest, Hazel Green, Owens Cross Roads, Decatur, Lacey Springs and thereabouts.  Sorry, Cairo Ladies, you are a bit far for personal wrapped delivery, yours will come via the mail). 





I have this form in Excel format, if you would like to request it via email!
My Christmas Wish List
These can be ordered through 
Dawn Cortner, Independent CTMH Consultant
website: http://decoratingthedaysofourlives.closetomyheart.com/
email: decoratingdays@gmail.com
phone: 334-695-2448
Product Number Description
   
   
   
   









No comments:

Post a Comment