Thursday, September 8, 2016

Creating Kindness

Create Kindness is the theme this year for Close to My Heart's National Stamping Month's special.  In the spirit of kindness, I'm turning the Thursday night card class into a party! 

How is a party creating kindness?  By giving away stuff!  But it's not just me giving away stuff - it's you too!

On September 22, from 5:30 to 7:30, come join me for games, food and make and takes.  If  you have purchased the Create Kindness kit, it will be a perfect night to whip out all 24 cards.  If not, you can participate in making some 3x3 cards at the event (10 cards for $5). 



In addition to these normal activities I invite you to help me stock the Lee High School Pantry.  The teachers at Lee High School have noticed a need in some of their students, as well as greater needs in some of their homeless students.  They have set up a 'pantry' to be stocked with donated items that will help these students. For every five items you bring to this Create Kindess event, you can select one item from my goodie box (filled with retired stamp sets, ink pads, paper packs and embellishments).  Needed items include:
pens
pencils
notebook paper
backpacks
canned goods
non-perishable food items
soap
shampoo
deodorant
toothpaste
toothbrushes
clothing (new or used)

So come join me on Thursday, September 22nd, to create some cards, some conversation and a little kindness!

1 comment:

  1. You show so much kindness! Thanks for being the BEST consultant out there!

    ReplyDelete