Monday, February 2, 2015

Embossing Gold

If you ordered the Year>>>Noted special in January, you received a sheet of gold foil stickers.  Flat gold foil stickers.
 
With the help of an embossing folder
You can add some texture to the flat gold foil!
 
In this sample I used the gold foil, paper from the Year>>>Noted pack and the February Stamp of the Month.  I love the wispy look of the branches, done here in juniper, both first and second generations.
 
I'm a little late with the embossed foil idea for anyone who didn't order the special in January.  I did end up with an extra in my inventory if you are interested.   However, the February stamp of the month is right on time, available all of February, just $5 with a $50 order!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Very Good! I would have not thought to do that. Came out so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete