Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...stuff

Oh how cool is this!! My copy of the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge (exclusive to CTMH) came today.  I sat down to look through the booklet and had to stop looking to make the card on page 1.  PAGE 1!  So much good stuff on this cartridge.

Hurricane is a Whovian and loved this card.

The telephone booth is cut from Indian Corn Blue Fundamental paper pack, page 1, size 7".  The white paper is cut from page 3, also at 7".  Behind the clouds I put a square of silver glitter paper that I colored with ShinHan markers - going for the galaxy feel, as the time machine travels through space.  Adhere the white paper to the glitter paper with Liquid Glass - tapes don't stick to the glitter well.  Words are stamped with the Handwritten Print stamp set.  For all  you non-Whovian's, Fantastic! is one of the Doctor's famous phrases.



1 comment:

  1. I really like your sparkly clouds :) I am excited and can't wait until I can have new cartridge so I can play.

    ReplyDelete