Monday, August 25, 2014

Picture My Life Buffet

Ever thought about pocket scrapbooking?  That's where the protective covers are blocked off into sections and all you do is slide in your photos and your journaling.  Close to My Heart offers 13 themes to compliment your pictures in this super easy, super quick way to preserve your memories.  These programs are called Picture My Life and each set comes with 122 cards and 10 page protectors for $24.95.  On Thursday, September 25, I'll be hosting a Picture My Life Buffet, where you can purchase cards for $.25 each and protective pages for $1 each.  Mix and match - with just what you need!  The PML styles can be found on pages 146-149 of the catalog.  If  you love a current paper pack - like the Chalk It Up or Seaside, consider ordering a PML matching set this month to take advantage of the $3 special!




1 comment: