Sunday, May 18, 2014

Magical Moment Challenge

I wanted to play the Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking challenge for May and choose these pictures.  I guess any moment you choose to take a picture of, is a magical moment in someway.  This is from our trip to Vegas.

The stamped background is from D1482, Love Life, in Indian Corn Blue, Sky and Crystal Blue.  This stamp set is not in the current catalog, but it is still available.  The multipoint stars are from the Art Philosophy cartridge, page 23, back ones were cut in Indian Corn blue, the top ones in silver glitter paper.


The dark blue start is from the ProPlayer embellishments kit.

I completed my double spread LO and realized I loved it but hadn't left a space to journal.  And for this particular spread, I had a lot to say.

So I grabbed another photo, a 4X6 flip flap and wrote up my story.  Because of the layout design and my use of top loading sheets, I was able to stick the flip flap to the back of the page, instead of the protective cover.

I carried over the stamped background to the journaling mat as well.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on this. Awesome pictures and details.
    Thanks for playing along with our scrapbook challenge at Heart 2 Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! Love the glittery stars and how you added your journaling. Way to think outside the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely magical moments indeed! Great layout! I love how you stamped down the side. Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete