Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chantilly Crop

Oh my gosh!  I just thought the Buzz and Bumble kit was going to be my favorite but the colors in this Chantilly kit just make me happy!  The layout is super simple.  For the mom's with a family a boys, consider switching the cotton candy pink out for some twilight blue and using these pages for Easter pictures. The multicolored print is a simple green print on the opposite side, if its still to much pink for your taste (but it's so pretty!)


It's late and work beckons in the morning but I couldn't resist doing half of the layout to share.  The Chantilly Crop will be on March 9th, 9am until 9pm.  Please place your order no later than March 1st in order to have you supplies here on time.
Also,  Ink Club orders are due this month.  Suggested co-ordinating inks are cotton candy, pear, twilight and buttercup.

No comments:

Post a Comment