Tuesday, September 24, 2024

An Uplifting Adventure

Hello!

More pictures from the Wright Memorial.

This time I took the picture on my mats.  If you like this layout well enough to copy it, now it's easier to guess at the measurements.  I did have some inspiration for this layout - you can find it here.

I really love the colors in this kit.  The copper clay and boho blue are from the 2023-2025 additional colors. I added some stitching to the background circles.  I probably should have added a circle on the right side as well, but I liked the double mat to pull the green over.


The die plane is cut from prints instead of cardstock on this layout.


And here's another great title from the Cricut Design Space.  The plane is cut from a print paper, and the clouds are just cut from dies, using one of the tags in the paper pack.


And here's my final product.




Other possible uses for this layout:
Church retreats
Friends' night at a Roof top bar
Ski lifts - where it's just for the view
Ropes course (maybe?)

If you find another use - please share it with me.

Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment