Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tower of London

Hello!

I am back with another Take to the Sky layout.   The colors are a little off in this photo, but when I realized it, it was a little too late to retake it without my pictures.


I really like this layout because it holds several photos but also allows you to showcase paper that you like.

When I placed my pictures, I had a gap that needed covering.  

So I added 1/4" silver glitter strips.  And as I did so, I realized it should have been there all along.  I also used this page map for a hiking layout  (click here to see).


My title is another layered one created on Cricut design space.  Since I had a lot of silver glitter paper in the layout, I didn't use any in my title.  I used white, which is also found in my ticket, the lion on the cannon and my husband's jacket as well as the background paper.


The plane tag on the right doesn't really fit the theme, but it matches the colors perfectly.   And on the left page, I used price tags from the gift shop instead of 2x2 photos.  After all - it is a scrapbook!

 This simple layout could be used for any travel page and the colors should be fantastic for pictures taken while hiking in the woods.  Cruise pictures might work as well (navigation maps while on the open seas).


No comments:

Post a Comment